The Belief Continuum®
A strong narrative gives purpose and relevance to communications, putting facts and figures into context. It provides audiences with the information they need to see the complete picture.
Alpharmaxim has developed the Belief Continuum® to help our clients develop that story by visualising the narrative and simplifying the development of appropriate messaging.
The Belief Continuum® is underpinned by psychological evidence, which shows that peoples’ behaviours are driven by their beliefs.1 As these beliefs are often deep-seated, robust messaging and convincing evidence are required to foster behavioural changes.
The expert strategic consultants at Alpharmaxim can use the Belief Continuum® to help you:
- build a strong, evidence-led, step-wise story to help change your stakeholders’ behaviour
- shape your positioning and messaging at each step of the story
- overcome barriers to understanding and gain acceptance of beliefs using all available evidence
- produce convincing and robust supporting messages to engage your key audiences.
Follow the links below to see an example of how the Belief Continuum® could work for you, or how Alpharmaxim can use your story to inspire your target audience through compelling communications.
1. Ross L, Anderson CA. Shortcomings in the attribution process: On the origins and maintenance of erroneous social assessments. In: Kahneman D, Slovic P, Tversky A, eds. Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 1982:144