We are looking to expand our talented commercial team with a dynamic Senior/Account Manager who has the potential and drive to progress to Account Director. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for a self-motivated team leader with a proven record of delivering excellence and building client relationships in a medical communications agency.
What we offer
- Access to senior-level support to accelerate your development
- Opportunities to play to your strengths and make your mark
- Friendly, independent culture
- Extensive range of project types
- Excellent work-life balance
- Options for hybrid working
- Competitive salary and benefits
As a member of the Alpharmaxim team you will:
- Lead organic business growth by building valued relationships with clients and leading the team to deliver excellence
- Contribute to new business opportunities, working collaboratively to devise strategy, develop creative proposals and present our ideas confidently
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients, engaging in discussions relating to strategy and planning, ideas generation, budget management and message shaping, as well as supporting the successful execution of deliverables
- Maintain an oversight of resourcing, collaborating with other departments to help balance workloads and support good cross-functional teamwork
- Line manage and develop junior members of the commercial team
- Life sciences degree is preferable
- Results focus
- Project management
- Relationship building
- Industry expertise
We want to make a real difference to patients, families and professionals by helping healthcare clients fulfil their promises through great narratives that will challenge beliefs and change behaviours.
For over twenty years, Alpharmaxim has blended scientific and creative expertise to develop compelling communications that are driven by emotion and underpinned by evidence. We work across a broad range of therapy areas, with clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic sectors.
Our culture and people
We are a dedicated and creative team with a passion for science and a shared commitment to our clients. Working in an open, inclusive manner, every individual is empowered to contribute, share their ideas and make themselves heard. We learn and grow together, benefitting from each other’s talent and experience to develop our own capabilities and find fulfilment in our work.
Get in touch
Does this role appeal to you? If you would like to discuss this opportunity with us, please contact Nancy Merrick via firstname.lastname@example.org.